Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Soft Computing
- BFS ( Breadth First Search ) Algorithm with solved Example
- DFS ( Depth First Search ) Algorithm with solved Example
- IDFS ( Iterative Depth First Search ) Algorithm with solved Example
- GBFS Solved Example
- A Star solved Example
- Hill Climbing
- Min Max Solved Example
- Alpha Beta Pruning Solved Example
- GENETIC Algorithm
- Genetic algorithm MAXONE Problem Solved Example
Knowledge, Reasoning and Planning
Artificial Neural Network
Course Name: Artificial Intelligence and soft Computing
Tutor: Sumer and Brian
What you’ll Learn:
- Get a good grasp of Artificial Intelligence
- Understand how AI / Soft Computing algorithms work.
- Detailed concepts on AI/SC
- Logics and different representation of data like Fuzzy logic, Tree representation.
This course enables learning on different graph traversal techniques (BFS & DFS) along with enhanced search algorithms like A* algorithm. Genetic algorithms are discussed along with Min-Max algorithms.
Expert systems and ANN are also discussed in detail along with Fuzzy logic in SC.
Along with a pdf with important notes and explanations
Join in to learn Artificial Intelligence & Soft Computing fundamentals, equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Introduction to AI / SC
- Problem solving algorithms
- Knowledge, Reasoning and Planning.
- Fuzzy Logic.
- Artificial Neural Network.
- Expert System.
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Hindi
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes