ECCF ( Electric circuit and Communication Fundamentals )
Introduction to ECCF
- Introduction to ECCF
- BJT Biasing Techniques
- inverting adder and inverting subtracter
- Virtul ground and virtual short
- Op-amp Differentiator
- Op-amp Comparator
- Op-amp Integrator
- Power Amplifier
- Oscillator basics
- Analog Communication
- Amplitude modulation
- Angle Modulation FM
- Diode ring Modulator
- DSB SC Signal
- FM generation by armstrong method
- Generation of SSB signal
- Analog Pulse Modulation part 1
- Analog Pulse Modulation part 2
- Sampling process
- Super hytrodyne Reciever
- Digital Pulse Modulation
- Quantization Process
Course Name: Electronic Circuits and Communication Fundamentals
Tutor: Akshay Patel
What you’ll Learn:
- Develop the knowledge of semiconductor devices and circuits
- Inculcate circuit analysis capabilities
- Gaining knowledge in electronic devices and circuits that is useful in real life applications.
This course helps understand the use of semiconductor devices in circuits and analyze them along with the importance of oscillators, power amplifiers in communication systems. Learn the basics of Op-Amp (Operational Amplifier) and it various types and applications.
Join in to learn Electronic Circuits and Communication Fundamentals, equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Electronic Circuits:Bipolar junction transistor.
- Power Amplifiers:
- Electronic Circuits : Operational Amplifier and its applications
- Communication Fundamentals: Analog Communication
- Pulse Modulation and Multiplexing.
- Communication Fundamentals: Information theory.
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language hindi
- Students 637
- Assessments Yes