Introduction to Computer Networks
- 1.1 Introduction to Computer Networks
- 1.2 Network Topologies
- 1.3 Network Connecting Devices
- 1.4 Connection-Oriented v/s Connection-Less Communication
- 1.5 ISO-OSI Reference Model
- 1.6 TCP-IP Reference Model
- 1.7 OSI v/s TCP-IP Model Comparision
- 1.8 Network Classification LAN, MAN, WAN
- 1.9 Virtual Lan’s (VLAN)
How To Pass
Course Name: Computer Network
Tutor: Adwait Sharma
What you’ll Learn:
- Concepts and fundamentals of data communication and computer networks.
- Explore the inter-working of various layers of OSI.
- Issues and challenges of protocols design while delving into TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of various routing algorithms.
- Learning the OSI layers and their Layer Protocols.
This course provides the concepts of data communication at physical layer and compares ISO – OSI model with TCP/IP model. It provides the knowledge of networking protocols at data link layer. Learn the designing of the network using IP addressing and subnetting / supernetting schemes. Also, we will walk through various routing algorithms, their applications and other properties. Exploring the layer protocols lastly would be cherishing!
Join in to learn Computer Networks, equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Introduction to Networking
- Physical Layer
- Data Link Layer
- Network Layer
- Transport Layer
- Application Layer
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Language Hindi
- Students 2586
- Assessments Yes