- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Virtual Lan’s Vlan web
- Twisted Pair Cables web
- Transmission media and their comparison Guided & Unguided web
- TCP-IP Reference model in Hindi Computer Network Series
- SDLC protocol web
- Routing Algorithms Part 02 (Static) Flooding Shortest Path Routing web
- Routing Algorithms Part 01 (Static) Shortest Path Algo Dijkstra’s web
- Parity Checking & Checksum Error Detection
- OSI vsTCP-IP model comparision with Trick to remeber in Hindi Computer network series
- OSI Reference model in hindi Computer network series
- Network topology types web
- Network Connecting Devices web
- Network Classification LAN, MAN, WAN web
- IPv4 v-s IPv6 Comparision in hindi Computer Network Series
- IPv4 header format in hindi computer network series
- IP address vs Mac address in Hindi Computer network series
- HDLC protocol web
- Hamming code web
- Go Back- N ARQ System computer network series
- Framing and its methods
- Flow control Stop and Wait and Sliding window in Hindi 1
- Fiber Optics part 02
- Fiber Optics part 01
- Error and its detection methods
- CSMA-CD Procedure in hindi computer network series
- CRC part 02
- CRC part 01
- Connection Oriented vs Connectionless in Hindi computer network series
- Co-Axial Cable
Course Name: Computer Network
Tutor: Adwait Sharma
What you’ll Learn:
- Concepts and fundamentals of data communication and computer networks.
- Explore the inter-working of various layers of OSI.
- Issues and challenges of protocols design while delving into TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of various routing algorithms.
- Learning the OSI layers and their Layer Protocols.
This course provides the concepts of data communication at physical layer and compares ISO – OSI model with TCP/IP model. It provides the knowledge of networking protocols at data link layer. Learn the designing of the network using IP addressing and subnetting / supernetting schemes. Also, we will walk through various routing algorithms, their applications and other properties. Exploring the layer protocols lastly would be cherishing!
Join in to learn Computer Networks, equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Introduction to Networking
- Physical Layer
- Data Link Layer
- Network Layer
- Transport Layer
- Application Layer
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Language Hindi
- Students 1987
- Assessments Yes