Database Management Control
- Introduction to DBMS Basic Concept
- Advantages and Disadvantage of DBMS
- Architecture of DBMS
- Concurrency Control
- Concurrency Control – Lock Based Protocol in DBMS Transaction
- Timestamp Based Protocol
- Entity Relationship Modelling with solved example
- Extended Entity Relationship Model with solved example
- Database Administrator Manager Storage Manager
- Deadlock Full concept in DBMS transaction management
- Shadow Paging in Database Recovery
- Log Based Database Recovery
- Shadow Copy Technique in Database recovery
- Introduction to SQL
- Data definition language
- DML ( data manipulation language )
- DRL ( Data Retrieval Language)
- Aggregate Function in SQL
- SQL Inner Joins & Left join
- SQL Right Join & Full Join
- DBMS Importance with complete strategy for Mumbai Universality
- Normalization and first normal form 1NF
- Second Normal Form 2NF example
- Third Normal Form 3NF with example
- BCNF | Boyce Cod Normal Form | with example
- Transaction State and Acid Properties
- Types of Joins in SQL
Course Name: Database Management Systems
Tutor: Aayush Soni
What you’ll Learn:
- Data modelling using the entity-relationship and developing database designs.
- Use of Structured Query Language (SQL) and learn SQL syntax.
- Apply normalization techniques to normalize the database
- Understand the needs of database processing and learn techniques for controlling the consequences of concurrent data access.
This course provides starting from the roots, the fundamentals of a database systems thereby learning to design Design and draw ER and EER diagram for the real life scenario. Converting conceptual model to relational model and formulate relational algebra queries. Talking to our very own database using SQL!!
Learning query optimization techniques like normalization and lastly dealing with transaction, concurrency & recovery.
Join in to learn Database Management System, equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Introduction to Database Concepts
- Entity-Relationship data Model
- Relational Model and relational Algebra
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Relational Database Design
- Transactions Management and Concurrency.
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Hindi
- Students 552
- Assessments Yes