Mobile Communication and Computing
- Introduction to Mobile Computing
- GPRS Architecture
- GSM architecture
- GEO MEO LEO Types of satellite Orbit
- Handover and Types of Handover
- Privacy and Authentication in GSM
- Types of Handoffs and Handover
- Mobile IP and Packet through tunnel working
- 3G UMTS architecture
- Wireless local loop
- PSTN architecture
- Cellular IP Standard
- Bluetooth architecture
- Android architecture
- 4G architecture
- Frequency reuse concept in cellular system
- Macro Mobility- MIPv6 & FMIPv6
- Micro Mobility- HAWAII Architecture
- Micro Mobility- HMIPv6 Hierarchical MIPv6
What you’ll Learn:
● Understand wireless communication networks.
● Being familiar with cellular generations -5G, 4G, 3G and 2G
● Students will learn about frequency reuse, wireless modulation and demodulation.
This course describes the radio transmission and core sub-components of a mobile network
(wireless network). It reminds us a little on how it all began with 2G GSM and moves
through 3G UMTS to 4G LTE and beyond.
This course makes a very complicated topic very easy to understand.
Precise and to-the-point notes which helps in retaining the concepts effectively.
Avoid your scribbles watching videos by and refer these self-made familiar language notes.
Join in, to learn mobile communication fundamentals, equally important from the
academic as well as real-world knowledge.
2. GSM / GPRS protocol architectures
3. Mobile Networking
4. WLAN & IEEE 802.11
5. Mobility Management
6. LTE/ SAE & 5G
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes