Big Data Analytics
Hadoop HDFS and Map Reduce
Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
Mining Data Streams
Finding Similar Items and Clustering
Real Time Big Data Model
Course Name: Big Data Analytics
Tutor : Atharva , Sumer and Saurabh
What you’ll Learn:
- Key issues in big data management and its associated applications for business decisions and strategy.
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills in fundamental enabling techniques like Hadoop, Mapreduce and NoSQL in big data analytics.
- Interpret business models and scientific computing paradigms.
- Perspectives of big data analytics in various applications.
This course provides an overview of an exciting growing field of big data analytics. Also, it maps the learner through introduction to programming skills to build simple solutions using big data technologies.
Fundamental techniques and principles in achieving big data analytics with scalability and streaming capability.
Join in to learn Big Data Analytics , equally important from the academic as well as real-world knowledge.
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop.
- Hadoop HDFS and MapReduce
- Mining Data Streams
- Finding similar and clustering
- Real-Time Big Data models
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you learning with us.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Hindi
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes